How to use the Reports feature in Campaigns
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to export reports for your email campaigns and automations. By exporting reports, you can gain valuable insights into the performance of your campaigns, including metrics like send, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Additionally, we will show you how to export deliverability reports to analyze open rates per domain. Whether you want an overview of all campaign stats or focus on specific metrics, this step-by-step guide will help you navigate the process effectively. Let's get started!
Step 1: Access the Reports
- Log in to your Mailvio account.
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab.
Step 2: Click on Reports
- After selecting the campaign, click on the "Reports" button.
- Click on the "Create a Report" button.
Step 3: Select Export Type
- On the reports page, you will find various options for exporting the reports.
- "Campaign Stats" allows you to export all the statistics including send, opens, bounces, clicks, and unsubscribes.
- If you prefer to focus on specific metrics, such as opens, bounces, clicks, or unsubscribes, you can select those individually.
- If you are interested in the open rates per domain, you can export the deliverability report.
- This report provides information on how different domains perform in terms of open rates, hard bounces, soft bounces, and unsubscribes.
- Exporting the deliverability report can help you identify domains that are performing well or domains with high bounce rates.
Step 4: Set Filters
- Specify the name of the report (optional).
- Define the filter date range to focus on specific time periods.
- You can select a start date and end date to analyze the performance of your campaign or automation during that period.
- Select the desired campaign or automation for which you want to export reports. If you want to include all, choose the "All Campaigns" option.
Step 5: Export the Report
- Click on the "Run" button to begin generating the report.
- Depending on your browser settings, the report may automatically download or prompt you to choose a location to save it.
- Locate the downloaded file to access the exported report.
Step 6: Analyze the Report
- Open the exported report file (usually a CSV file) using a compatible program like a spreadsheet application.
- Review the data to gain insights into the performance of your email campaign or automation.
- Identify areas for improvement, address hard bounces, and make data-driven decisions based on the report findings.
That's how you use the reports option for your email campaigns. If you have further questions, please reach out to us here.