Section 1: Setting up your course
- Log in to your account and go to the Memberships > Products section.
- Click on the product that has already been created. You will see a skeleton structure of the course.
- To add a new category, click on the plus sign. To edit an existing category, click on it and modify the title and thumbnail as required.
- To add a lesson, click on the plus sign. Upload the lesson, change the title name, add a description, and attach any PDF files and thumbnails as required. Then click "Save."
Section 2: Previewing your course and customizing it
- Once you have finished creating your course, preview it to ensure it looks good.
- Click on the "Details" button to add a course name, description, thumbnail, and customizations.
- Choose a template and customize it by adding your picture, name, title, bio, logo, and favicon.
Section 3: Adding a lock system to your course
- If you want to prevent clients from accessing the fifth module until they complete the first four, use the lock system.
- Under the Memberships > Products section, click on the product and select the "Lock System" option.
- Set the lock system to require the completion of modules 1-4 before accessing module 5.
- Alternatively, you can use the "Drip" option to release modules according to a specific timeline.
Section 4: Creating an offer for your course
- Go to the Memberships > Offers section and create a new offer for your course.
- Add your course title and the product you created earlier.
- Connect your course to the offer by selecting it from the list of products.
- Add a thumbnail and edit the price if necessary.
- If you have a one-time offer, product, or subscription plan, add it here.
Section 5: Setting up payment for your course
- Go to the Payments section and create a new digital service product.
- Give it a name and description, and set the price.
- Choose the membership offer you created earlier under the "Initial Options" section.
- Click "Create" to save your product.
- Go to the Memberships > Offers section and make sure your product is successfully linked to the offer.
- Set the price and save the plan.