Google Places allows users to identify businesses in specific geographic locations. It works by searching for businesses in a given area based on their industry or niche, allowing businesses to identify potential leads that they may not have been able to find otherwise. The video below demonstrates how to use the Google Places feature:
How to use Google Places
To use Google Places, follow the steps below:
- Go to Google Places: Remember, you can always create a campaign using Google Places. You just need to have a particular goal when using this feature to find relevant lead information.
- Have your API Key and enter it into the relevant section.
- Enter your campaign name. Make sure it is something relevant to your search.
- Enter the location of your search or the location of your target/leads. Next, select the category of your search and then click “Create campaign”.
For more information on how to get your Google Maps API key, watch this video from Google:
or follow this link: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/embed/get-api-key
Best practices for using Google Places:
- Define your search criteria carefully: Be specific when defining your search criteria to ensure that you are finding the right businesses for your clients.
- Verify business information: Verify the accuracy of the business information before recommending it to your clients. This can help to avoid any potential issues or misunderstandings.