In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to cancel your Mailvio account if you no longer wish to use the platform. There are a few options available to you:
Option 1: Cancel via PayPal
- If you have PayPal set up as the payment method, go to the PayPal website.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Find the subscription related to your Mailvio account.
- Cancel the subscription from within your PayPal account.
Option 2: Cancel via Support
- Go to our support portal here, and log in using your registered credentials.
- If you haven't registered yet, please register here to ensure you can access the support messages.
- Click on the Submit Ticket button.
- Make sure to select the Mailvio product.
- Provide your details in the ticket such as Name, Email, and Message. Clearly state that you wish to cancel your account. Optionally, share any reasons why you are canceling, as your feedback is valuable.
- Hit the Send button to submit your ticket.
Option 3: Cancel within the App
- Log into your Mailvio account.
- Click on your name.
- Select Company Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom right of the page, then click on Close Your Account.
- Provide a reason for canceling from the options listed.
- Optionally, add further details about your decision.
- Enter your password to confirm.
- Click on Close this Account button.
- An email requesting account closure will be sent to us.
- If additional information is required, the support team may contact you for feedback and further details.
We aim to please our users, so if there's anything we can do or change to improve your experience, please let us know by reaching out to us here. Thank you for using Mailvio, and we hope to assist you again in the future.